This CWA will consist of two parts:
- Part 1: will be an endorsement of ISO/PAS 5643 Measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 in the tourism industry
- Part 2: will include other elements not covered by the ISO/PAS in order to complement it with European needs.
The task of this Workshop is to identify gaps or additional requirements, elements, or sectors to be added to those outlined in CWA 5643 – Part 1.
In alignment with ISO DPAS 5643, the CWA will apply to the whole tourism value chain, including the following subsectors:
- Accommodation, including campsites, hostels, hotels and rural accommodation
- Catering services and restaurants
- Medical spas
- Golf courses
- Ski areas
- Yacht harbours and nautical activities
- Adventure and ecotourism
- Natural protected areas
- Unique public spaces
- Museums and heritage sites
- Night leisure
- Tourist bus companies, rent a car, cableway and tourism water transport
- Tourist guides
- Tourist information offices
- Tourist visits
- Travel agencies
- MICE tourism
- Theme and leisure parks (including water parks, animal parks (zoos and aquariums) and family entertainment centres.
60.60 Standard published
May 19, 2021
Only informative sections of projects are publicly available. To be in charge of development of standards, you will need to become a member of the Technical committee. If you are a member, please log in to your account by clicking on the "Log in" button.